Lift and massage attachment – lifts even the short hairs for an extra close epilation and relaxes your skin for a gentler hair removal at the same time
Get started into epilation with this new Philips system, removing hairs from the root, leaving your skin silky smooth for weeks, not days. Comes with a unique set of first-time user attachments, which help you achieve the best results.
Lift and massage attachment
- This attachment of Philips HP6509 total body epilator lifts flat-lying hairs and the massage element minimises the pulling sensation, it also ensures an otpimal positioning for an efficient epilation. Lifts even the short hairs for an extra close epilation and relaxes your skin for a gentler hair removal at the same time.
Shaving head with comb
- Shaving head attachment of Philips HP6509 total body epilator perfectly follows contours of your bikini line or underarms for a close and smooth shave. Comes with additional comb. The comb is designed to trim the hairs in your bikini area or to pre-trim the hairs on your leg to a certain length. Make sure that the surface of the comb always stays in contact with the skin for best results.
Optimal ease of use
- Philips Epilator HP6509 Satinelle Soft Sensitive has ergonomic grip for comfortable handling and flexibity. It comes with the choice of two speed settings, normal and quick. Use normal speed for epilating areas with thinner hairs, hard-to-reach areas and areas with bones directly under the skin. You can use quick speed for epilating larger areas and thicker hairs.
Washable epilation head
- Although Philips HP6509 is a dry epilator with mains operation only however you can wash the epilation head undertap after detaching it from the body. Clean the body of the epilator it with the damp cloth. Clean the appliance after each use according to the user manual.Use cleaning brush to get rid of the hair trapped in the hair catching points.
Required hair length for epilation
- The epilator will catch even the shortest hairs of 0.5 mm. To allow optimal epilation, the hairs should not be too long (not longer than 1.5 cm). The optimal hair length for epilation is 3 – 4 mm.
For the best epilation results
- Ensure that the skin is clean, entirely dry and free from grease. Place the epilation head in a right angle onto the skin. Move the epilator slowly against the direction of hair growth.
- 2 speed settings: Yes
- Metal epilating system: Yes
- Number of discs: 21
- Number of catching points: 20
- Power consumption: 7.5 W
- Pulling actions/second speed 1: 600
- Pulling actions/second speed 2: 733